SAA encourages both members and nonmembers to share your comments, ideas, and concerns with us via this blog. The following policies apply:
- By posting a comment you agree to place it in the public domain, so do not submit anything you would not wish to see quoted or reproduced elsewhere, including personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, addresses, and telephone numbers.
- This is an unmoderated blog.
- SAA will remove comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening, or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- SAA will remove comments that are clearly off-topic, that promote services or products, or that promote or oppose any political party, person campaigning for elected office, or any ballot proposition.
- Gratuitous links to other sites are viewed as spam and may be removed.
- SAA does not discriminate against any views, but reserves the right not to post comments that do not adhere to these standards.
Members of the media are asked to pose their questions to the SAA Executive Director through normal channels and to refrain from submitting questions here as comments. Media questions or comments will not be posted.