Today we hear from Kate Theimer. Like the rest of us on Council, she’s listening to you carefully … and very much wants to hear what you have to say about her analysis of comments you made in your survey responses last spring.
The principal Off the Record blogger is SAA President Kathleen Roe.
- Archives and typhoon damage in the Northern Mariana Islands
- Not-so-strange Encounters: Interact with SAA Leadership in Cleveland!
- 2015 SAA Service Project: Shoes and Clothes for Kids
- Challenge #9: Archives in Five Words
- Have You Seen the New AmericanArchivist.org?
- Live Dangerously: Take the First High-Stakes Archival Essay Test!
- Speaking up on archival issues: Supporting the District of Columbia Archives
- The Year of Living Dangerously for Archives, Challenge #7: Ask Your Representative to Join the Congressional History Caucus
- Missed #saa15? Catch up on Plenary 1 here: ow.ly/RHZ88 12 hours ago
- Job: Manager, Archives | Sisters of St. Francis of the Neumann Communities: US - NY - Syracuse, Bachelor’s de... bit.ly/1Xgj2zL 15 hours ago
- Introducing The Archives Corps, a new volunteer effort to save documents and other artifacts before they disappear: ow.ly/RHeBc 16 hours ago
- 2012 Member Survey
- American Archives Month
- American Archivist
- Annual Meeting
- Annual Meeting Task Force
- Archival Education
- Archival issues
- Born-digital records
- Communication and SAA
- Data about archives
- Digital Collections
- Disaster recovery
- Georgia State Archives
- Institute for Museum and Library Services
- K-12 Education
- Member Needs
- Member Satisfaction
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- Regional Archival Organizations
- SAA component groups
- SAA Foundation
- Strategic priorities
- Year of Living Dangerously for Archives