Today we hear from Kate Theimer. Like the rest of us on Council, she’s listening to you carefully … and very much wants to hear what you have to say about her analysis of comments you made in your survey responses last spring.
The principal Off the Record blogger is SAA President Kathleen Roe.
- Thursday Is #AskAnArchivist Day!
- Looking Forward to the Archival Fundamentals Series III
- The Year of Living Dangerously for Archives Challenge #2: Archives and the Human Face of War
- Bits, Bytes, and Buzz: Electronic Records Day, 10-10-14
- An archivist’s neighborhood….
- Archives, Archivists and Data gathering
- Archives: the gift that keeps on giving
- Data about archives and archivists?
- RT @KDRoe122: What's in a name? Historical Institutions Update Their Brands nyti.ms/1FJVEBR 1 hour ago
- Job: Records and Archives Manager | Ford Foundation: US - NY - New York, REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION A... bit.ly/1sQVpeb 4 hours ago
- Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who participated in #AskAnArchivist Day! We hoped you enjoyed it and learned something new! 19 hours ago
- 2012 Member Survey
- American Archives Month
- American Archivist
- Annual Meeting
- Annual Meeting Task Force
- Archival Education
- Born-digital records
- Communication and SAA
- Data about archives
- Digital Collections
- Disaster recovery
- Georgia State Archives
- Institute for Museum and Library Services
- K-12 Education
- Member Needs
- Member Satisfaction
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- SAA component groups
- SAA Foundation
- Strategic priorities
- Year of Living Dangerously for Archives