Today we hear from Kate Theimer. Like the rest of us on Council, she’s listening to you carefully … and very much wants to hear what you have to say about her analysis of comments you made in your survey responses last spring.
The principal Off the Record blogger is SAA President Dennis Meissner.
- Archives and typhoon damage in the Northern Mariana Islands
- Not-so-strange Encounters: Interact with SAA Leadership in Cleveland!
- 2015 SAA Service Project: Shoes and Clothes for Kids
- Challenge #9: Archives in Five Words
- Have You Seen the New AmericanArchivist.org?
- Live Dangerously: Take the First High-Stakes Archival Essay Test!
- Speaking up on archival issues: Supporting the District of Columbia Archives
- The Year of Living Dangerously for Archives, Challenge #7: Ask Your Representative to Join the Congressional History Caucus
- NASA releases photos from its Project Apollo Archive huffingtonpost.com/entry/nasa-pro… 22 hours ago
- ICYMI: The #SAA16 Program Committee created a spreadsheet to share session ideas & find copresenters ow.ly/RZoyY 1 day ago
- Today is the Early-bird deadline for "Secure and Protect your Collections" workshop @howard_tilton @TulaneNews ow.ly/T7Kcx 1 day ago
- 2012 Member Survey
- American Archives Month
- American Archivist
- Annual Meeting
- Annual Meeting Task Force
- Archival Education
- Archival issues
- Born-digital records
- Communication and SAA
- Data about archives
- Digital Collections
- Disaster recovery
- Georgia State Archives
- Institute for Museum and Library Services
- K-12 Education
- Member Needs
- Member Satisfaction
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- Regional Archival Organizations
- SAA component groups
- SAA Foundation
- Strategic priorities
- Year of Living Dangerously for Archives