Today we hear from Kate Theimer. Like the rest of us on Council, she’s listening to you carefully … and very much wants to hear what you have to say about her analysis of comments you made in your survey responses last spring.
The principal Off the Record blogger is SAA President Kathleen Roe.
- Looking Forward to the Archival Fundamentals Series III
- The Year of Living Dangerously for Archives Challenge #2: Archives and the Human Face of War
- Bits, Bytes, and Buzz: Electronic Records Day, 10-10-14
- An archivist’s neighborhood….
- Archives, Archivists and Data gathering
- Archives: the gift that keeps on giving
- Data about archives and archivists?
- Take Action for Archives!
- Job: Assistant Archivist | Tiffany & Co.: US - NJ - Parsippany, ARCHIVES MANAGEMENT: In consultation with the... bit.ly/1vQ716Z 3 hours ago
- Digital Curation Planning and Sustainable Futures will be held in LA in March! Early-bird deadline is 2/10. #SAA_DAS ow.ly/DaSU0 13 hours ago
- Now in your inboxes: the latest In the Loop, with information on #AskAnArchivist Day, how to volunteer for SAA-appointed groups, and more! 15 hours ago
- 2012 Member Survey
- American Archives Month
- American Archivist
- Annual Meeting
- Annual Meeting Task Force
- Archival Education
- Born-digital records
- Communication and SAA
- Data about archives
- Digital Collections
- Disaster recovery
- Georgia State Archives
- Institute for Museum and Library Services
- K-12 Education
- Member Needs
- Member Satisfaction
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- SAA component groups
- SAA Foundation
- Strategic priorities
- Year of Living Dangerously for Archives